Celebrate 50 years of the London Sinfonietta
Do you share our vision and passion for new music? By joining the Sinfonietta Circle, you will be part of an exclusive group of supporters for the anniversary season, and forge an association with one of the UK’s leading contemporary arts organisations.
You will be helping to invest in an exceptional programme of adventurous, creative and risk-taking new music, and be a central part of our creative journey. Sinfonietta Circle members will enjoy a range of special benefits that celebrate our unique place being at the forefront of new music for 50 years, and will be the first to hear about the exciting events being planned.
Associate yourself with a year of our history
For £1,200 per year or £100 per month across 12 months.
We invite Sinfonietta Circle members to be a part of the London Sinfonietta’s past, and play a role in its future, by linking with a dedicated year of the ensemble’s history, from 1968 to 2018.
You might be most interested in the year in which you discovered the London Sinfonietta, or the composition date of a landmark piece, or even commemorate a significant personal milestone.
The bookend anniversary years, 1968 and 2018, are available to at a premium rate of £5,000. Corporate membership is also available. Please contact us to find out more.
In recognition of your support, you will receive:
- One premium ticket for the 50th Anniversary Concert on 24 January 2018 at the Royal Festival Hall, including an exclusive invitation to pre-concert and interval receptions attended by key figures from the London Sinfonietta’s past and present (additional tickets will be available to purchase)
- An exclusive set of limited edition postcard prints* commissioned especially for the anniversary from London Sinfonietta composers
- A unique montage* of archive imagery and key information about your chosen year
- An anniversary year season ticket offering a 10% discount on up to three concerts for two people per concert**
- Acknowledgement in concert programmes and on our website throughout 2017/18
- Regular updates throughout the year
Click here to see which years are still available.
*Available to Sinfonietta Circle members from the start of the 2017/18 season in October
** This season ticket only applies to select concerts in the London Sinfonietta's London season, excluding the 50th Anniversary Concert.
Individual years are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
Sinfonietta Circle £1,200: minimum payment £102, suggested donation £1,098. The donation portion is a suggested donation to which Gift Aid provisions apply, but you may purchase the benefits package separately for the minimum payment without making any further donation. Sinfonietta Circle benefits are listed above.
If you’re interested in joining the Sinfonietta Circle, please contact:
Individual Giving Assistant
020 7239 9361
Please get in touch if you’ve been involved with the Sinfonietta in the past, and want to be kept up to date with 50th anniversary news, or if you would like to share stories, photos or artefacts.
Join the Sinfonietta Circle
Associate yourself with a year of the London Sinfonietta's history, from 1968 to 2018, from £1,200 per year or £100 per month across 12 months.
Years are allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.